According to the U.S. Food Safety News Chinese honeymakers are disguising the origin of their honey by shipping it to other Asian nations including Vietnam, Malaysia, and India, in order to smuggle it to the United States. What’s worse is that the honey from China may contain lead, an antibiotic chloramphenicol–used to stop a bacterial epidemic that was killing tens of millions of bees, and much of the honey made in China isn’t honey at all. “Chinese brokers…mix sugar water, malt sweeteners, corn or rice syrup, jaggery, barley malt sweetener, and other additives…” Just yesterday, it was also reported that the vinegar in China contained antifreeze and killed eleven people and hospitalized 120 people. What other fake and tainted products can China come up with next? — Mary
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?