As kids, reading picture books was a nightly ritual. Of particular favorite was Eric Carle’s “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”. Now, we can relive those memories in a new way with the Very Hungry Sushi Tee ($24.66) from Red Bubble. The design can be printed on your choice of colors, and features three classic sushi followed by a very pleased-looking caterpillar.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers