Big, chunky necklaces aren’t always our thing. So this Small Rain Necklace ($70) by Chorthip Lagnese caters perfectly to our desire for a simple yet eye-catching necklace. Lagnese is a jewelry designer from Thailand, but is currently based in New York. Her entire line of jewelry is beautiful, and is reminiscent of Elsa Peretti’s line at Tiffany’s. Also, buying a piece of her jewelry for yourself will help others–“To give back to the community, Chorthip contributes to a non-profit organization which provides a technology that enables clean water to be accessible to families in rural areas of Thailand.” So, treat yourself. You’ll do a good deed at the same time.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?