Amit Gupta, founder of popular camera website Photojojo, has been diagnosed with Acute Leukemia, and is appealing to South Asians on the Internet to get swabbed for a possible bone marrow match. The National Bone Marrow Registry has 9.5 million records on file, yet the chances of someone from South Asian descent of finding a match are only 1 in 20,000. Author Seth Godin has also offered $10,000 to the first person who is a match for Amit.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me