Don’t think of this as “Asians Behaving Badly” as much as it is “Asians talking about Asians who act like behave badly.” Here, the National Film Society (which, contrary to logic, are two Asian guys with a YouTube channel, not a Washington DC based film archival lobbyist group) talks about the classic 80s Asian bad guy heroes and their sweet mustaches: “We both grew up watching tons of movies in the 80’s, and we kept seeing the same Asian bad guys over and over again.” They also talk about Yoda, which is slightly inaccurate as Yoda is more a bad-ass than bad. Yoda was, however, Asian the same way Jar-Jar Binks was black.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size