The author of this New America Media commentary mentions that her father, a South Vietnamese Army Veteran, contracted liver cancer and points out that while studies have been done on the effects of Agent Orange on American veterans, the effects of Vietnam War defoliant on Vietnamese Americans have not been studied to the same extent. House Bill H.R. 2634, introduced by Representative Bob Filner, attempts to rectify this and other problems caused by Agent Orange. It calls for aid to victims of Agent Orange, and also calls for more studies specifically of the effects of Agent Orange on Vietnamese and Vietnamese Americans. Studies have linked Agent Orange exposure to cancers, birth defects, and other illnesses.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?