A is for Apple, B is for Bumblebee…and Ph is for Pho. Show that you’ve learned your food (and letter) fundamentals with this “Ph is for Pho” Tee ($12.98). This image of warm, delicious noodles in broth can come on your choice of colors–each shirt is printed to order. And the price tag is low enough that, should the shirt make you hungry, you can go out and still afford a nice bowl of beef pho (including, of course, bean sprouts, Sriracha sauce, and lemon).
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?