A is for Apple, B is for Bumblebee…and Ph is for Pho. Show that you’ve learned your food (and letter) fundamentals with this “Ph is for Pho” Tee ($12.98). This image of warm, delicious noodles in broth can come on your choice of colors–each shirt is printed to order. And the price tag is low enough that, should the shirt make you hungry, you can go out and still afford a nice bowl of beef pho (including, of course, bean sprouts, Sriracha sauce, and lemon).
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?