Like desserts, carbonated drinks are a plus to our noms during the day. The Japanese Giant Ramune ($3.68) has a unique bubbly taste to it that will add some sugary goodness to your diet. Besides its taste, the architecture of the bottle is catchy as well: the middle of the bottle contains a marble that will roll back and forth while you drink up the soda. This Japanese company has introduced many different flavors to their sodas, so you can continue trying a variety of drinks if you’ve gotten tired of a flavor. This ramune is a special edition that is more than double the size of the original bottles.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake