Like desserts, carbonated drinks are a plus to our noms during the day. The Japanese Giant Ramune ($3.68) has a unique bubbly taste to it that will add some sugary goodness to your diet. Besides its taste, the architecture of the bottle is catchy as well: the middle of the bottle contains a marble that will roll back and forth while you drink up the soda. This Japanese company has introduced many different flavors to their sodas, so you can continue trying a variety of drinks if you’ve gotten tired of a flavor. This ramune is a special edition that is more than double the size of the original bottles.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?