Admit it: you still wish you could pull out a coloring book, and make everyone have green tongues and purple hair again. With the fourteenth volume of the Color Ink Book ($10), you have a grown-up chance to do it all again. Each page features black and white art by different artists (this volume features work by The Chung!!) for you to hue-ify at your whim. And coloring outside the lines? Still allowed.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake