After the hazing and suicide of Harry Lew, three Marines were put on trial. The trial of the first Marine ended up in a demotion and 30 days in prison, and the trial of the second Marine ended in a not guilty verdict. The trial of the third Marine, Lance Corporal Carlos Orozco III, also ended in a not guilty verdict. Says defense attorney Captain Aaron Meyer: “It’s true Orozco had Lew do push-ups and sit ups. But Orozco was authorized to have a Marine in the squad do physical training like push-ups if the purpose was to maintain good order and discipline, there was no malice involved, and the training didn’t physical exhaust the Marine.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?