8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: Hazing
Spc. Ryan J. Offutt , the second soldier tried in the hazing suicide case of Danny Chen, plead guilty to the “lesser” charge of hazing and two counts of maltreatment as part of a plea deal. He will receive a … Continue reading
The first trial of those court-martialed relating to the death of Private Danny Chen ended with Sergeant Adam Holcomb being sentenced to a month in prison and getting docked a month in pay. Holcomb was found guilty of maltreatment of … Continue reading
After the hazing and suicide of Harry Lew, three Marines were put on trial. The trial of the first Marine ended up in a demotion and 30 days in prison, and the trial of the second Marine ended in a … Continue reading
Marine Lance Corporal Harry Lew committed suicide in Afghanistan after being hazed by fellow marines when he fell asleep on watch in a foxhole. Three Marines were charged, and in the trial of the second one, Sgt. Benjamin Johnson, the … Continue reading