Spc. Ryan J. Offutt , the second soldier tried in the hazing suicide case of Danny Chen, plead guilty to the “lesser” charge of hazing and two counts of maltreatment as part of a plea deal. He will receive a 6 month prison sentence, a demotion, and a dishonorable discharge. The first soldier sentenced in the case received 30 days, docked pay, and a demotion. Six soldiers remain to be tried.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs