The first trial of those court-martialed relating to the death of Private Danny Chen ended with Sergeant Adam Holcomb being sentenced to a month in prison and getting docked a month in pay. Holcomb was found guilty of maltreatment of a subordinate and assault culminated in battery. He was cleared of negligent homicide charges. His attorney stated during closing arguments: “He will always have the stigma of being convicted at a court-martial. Suffice it to say, Sgt. Holcomb has been punished enough.” The Chen family is said to be waiting for all of the trials to finish before making any statement.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail