At a briefing held by the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, it was reported that the Ford, W.K. Kellogg, and Kresge foundations have pledged an initial $1 million to support Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities. The money will support initiatives to combat problems such as significant income and educational disparities among Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian Americans and the harassment of South Asian and Muslim communities.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Defenseless Asian Teen Attacked By Seven Others
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail