At a briefing held by the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, it was reported that the Ford, W.K. Kellogg, and Kresge foundations have pledged an initial $1 million to support Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities. The money will support initiatives to combat problems such as significant income and educational disparities among Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian Americans and the harassment of South Asian and Muslim communities.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?