At a briefing held by the White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, it was reported that the Ford, W.K. Kellogg, and Kresge foundations have pledged an initial $1 million to support Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities. The money will support initiatives to combat problems such as significant income and educational disparities among Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian Americans and the harassment of South Asian and Muslim communities.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish