A recent study by Michigan State professor Hyunkag Cho reveals that Asian American victims of domestic violence are unlikely to report it or seek help. Professor Cho cites cultural attitudes and also the lack of culturally sensitive services as causes of this problem. I hope that efforts like that of Erin Jerri Malonzo Pangilinan and Jeremy Lin can increase awareness and reduce the stigma associated with asking for help.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me