If you’ve ever traveled to China, one thing you will notice is the ubiquity of KFC restaurants – I think KFC is way more popular in China than in the U.S. So it’s interesting to see that while Lin has been in China, he’s been videotaping a commercial for the Chinese market. I hope we can see Lin in a commercial in the U.S. in the near future. This must be a new endorsement deal, since this is the first I’ve heard of Lin promoting the fast food chain.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail