Staff Sargent Blaine G. Dugas Jr received three months and a demotion in the 3rd trial associated with Danny Chen’s Suicide. He was convicted of dereliction of duty, specifically that he failed to look after the well-being of his soldiers by monitoring corrective training. He was found not guilty of three other charges of making a false official statement and two other dereliction of duties counts. Dugas’s defense attorney said that racial slurs that fellow solider’s called Chen could be viewed as “terms of endearment.” Dugas was given credit for time already served, so he won’t have any more prison time to serve. Two other soldiers have been convicted in the case, while five other trials are pending.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl