Staff Sargent Blaine G. Dugas Jr received three months and a demotion in the 3rd trial associated with Danny Chen’s Suicide. He was convicted of dereliction of duty, specifically that he failed to look after the well-being of his soldiers by monitoring corrective training. He was found not guilty of three other charges of making a false official statement and two other dereliction of duties counts. Dugas’s defense attorney said that racial slurs that fellow solider’s called Chen could be viewed as “terms of endearment.” Dugas was given credit for time already served, so he won’t have any more prison time to serve. Two other soldiers have been convicted in the case, while five other trials are pending.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs