On October 11, Army Specialist Travis Carden received a dishonorable discharge for additional charges associated with the Danny Chen case. Carden plead guilty to a number of charges including obstructing an investigation and assaulting another soldier. He received a 10 month prison sentence, a demotion to private, a fine of $1,001.87, and a bad conduct discharge. These penalties are in addition to the demotion and fine he received in a previous hearing.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?