The fourth and fifth soldiers tried in association with Danny Chen’s suicide have been sentenced: Sergeant Travis Carden was convicted of hazing and maltreating Danny Chen, was demoted and had to forfeit two thirds of a months pay. Specialist Thomas Porter Curtis IV pleaded guilty to hazing, maltreatment, and assault in exchange for prosecutors dropping a negligent homicide charge and agreeing to testify in other cases. He was sentenced to three months in prison and demotion to private. Amazingly enough, both Carden and Curtis will still be in the army.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail