Staff Sargent Andrew J. Van Bockel, the seventh soldier courtmartialed in association with Private Danny Chen’s suicide, received a mix of verdicts on November 20. He was convicted of hazing Chen, allowing Chen to be hazed, and maltreating Chen by calling him racist names and making him speak Chinese instead of English. He was found innocent of maltreating Chen by making him do a low crawl and tying sandbags to his arms. Van Bockel was demoted, reprimanded, and sentenced to 60 days hard labor for his guilty verdicts.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake