So apparently, some totally obsessed fan made a tribute game to the anime and manga series Attack on Titan. I totally understand how this fan feels. It’s simply terrible sitting around waiting for the next season to be made and released. However, though this game is not exactly visually striking, it strikes paralyzing terror in me every time one of those titans opens its mouth to bite someone. In watching the group game play video above, I found myself squealing loudly in fright as one of the Titans chomped down on one of the players. I’m not sure if people who haven’t seen the anime or read the manga would have the same sort of pre-programmed reaction to it, but I definitely feel like my imagination runs away with me and I start reliving the horrors of a Titan attack. Remember, I have Attack on Titan PTSD.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl