I’ve been a long time fan of Just Kidding Films, but this has got to be by far my favorite of their video productions. I was laughing until I was wiping away tears. From research into APIA history in the Old American West for my own APIA Western series Cowboy Ninja, I’ve learned about and criticized the lack of the Asian American story in the Old West (Hell on Wheels), so there was SO MUCH about Gun Fu that I just absolutely adored. I was particularly impressed with the balance struck between comedy and seriousness, which really embodied their slogan “Teaching good things in a bad way”. It has exquisitely timed jumps back and forth between the totally ridiculous and the totally true that was just genius. And there’s actually an incredibly deep moral to the story. How DID they do it? I can’t wait for part 2!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail