Maggie Gee was a pioneering Asian American pilot, physicist, and political activist. She was one of two Chinese American women in United State’s Women Airforce Service Pilot (WASP) program during World War II. One task she had as a pilot was towing a low flying target for live ammunition shooting practice! In the video shown above, she tells her story. In 2009, Gee, along with all the other living WASP pilots, received the Congressional Medal of Honor. A book about her, called Sky High: The True Story of Maggie Gee, was written by Marissa Moss.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?