Maggie Gee was a pioneering Asian American pilot, physicist, and political activist. She was one of two Chinese American women in United State’s Women Airforce Service Pilot (WASP) program during World War II. One task she had as a pilot was towing a low flying target for live ammunition shooting practice! In the video shown above, she tells her story. In 2009, Gee, along with all the other living WASP pilots, received the Congressional Medal of Honor. A book about her, called Sky High: The True Story of Maggie Gee, was written by Marissa Moss.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?