8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: WWII
Maggie Gee was a pioneering Asian American pilot, physicist, and political activist. She was one of two Chinese American women in United State’s Women Airforce Service Pilot (WASP) program during World War II. One task she had as a pilot … Continue reading
The first six chapters of my new graphic novel “442” have been released for free on the comic reading app “Stela Unlimited”. Written by Phinny Kiyomuraa and myself, and illustrated (in beautiful watercolor) by Robert Sato, “442” is based on … Continue reading
I thought it appropriate to post about my trip to Hiroshima, Japan on the actual 70th year anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima by the United States in World War II, August 6, 1945. Taking a day trip down … Continue reading