8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: world war II
Washington DC is full of monuments, but this is one that I have only heard about a recently. The Japanese American Memorial to Patriotism During World War II was completed in 2001. The idea was conceived by the Go for … Continue reading
I’m obsessed with all things aliens—and in the time of Trump, I should be clear, the ones from outer space not the non-citizens. I’ve gone to UFO conventions, watch every alien-themed documentary on Netflix, and listen to every paranormal podcast. … Continue reading
As a public official openly endorsed interning Syrian refugees just like Japanese Americans and a musical about the internment has opened on Broadway, the Washington Post has recently put up a montage of photos from famed landscape photographer Ansel Adams. … Continue reading
I thought it appropriate to post about my trip to Hiroshima, Japan on the actual 70th year anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima by the United States in World War II, August 6, 1945. Taking a day trip down … Continue reading
The Japanese MMA promotion Dream wanted something to hype up a Japanese crowd before a fight between Hayato “Mach” Sakurai and American Nick Diaz at its event Dream 14. With the recent loss of its lightweight champion Shinya Aoki against … Continue reading