8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: washington d.c.
Washington DC is full of monuments, but this is one that I have only heard about a recently. The Japanese American Memorial to Patriotism During World War II was completed in 2001. The idea was conceived by the Go for … Continue reading
After celebrating his win today in the Democratic primary for the Ward 8 on the D.C. Council, Former District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry made this particular comment at his victory party: “We got to do something about these Asians … Continue reading