8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: marion barry
Marion Barry Thanks Filipino Nurses, Insults Polish Community
So remember how former Washington DC mayor/current councilman Marion Barry had an issue with “dirty Asian shops” and then beefed with Filipino nurses? It appears he had a change of heart last week when, after being afflicted with a blood … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Politics Tagged DC, Filipino nurses, marion barry, Washington 2 Comments
Marion Barry and His Issue Against “Dirty Asian Shops”
After celebrating his win today in the Democratic primary for the Ward 8 on the D.C. Council, Former District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry made this particular comment at his victory party: “We got to do something about these Asians … Continue reading