8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
Tag Archives: Women Airforce Service Pilot
Remembering Asian and Pacific Islander Veterans: Maggie Gee, WWII WASP Pilot
Maggie Gee was a pioneering Asian American pilot, physicist, and political activist. She was one of two Chinese American women in United State’s Women Airforce Service Pilot (WASP) program during World War II. One task she had as a pilot … Continue reading
Posted in History Tagged Maggie Gee, Oakland International Airport, WASP, Women Airforce Service Pilot, WWII Leave a comment