8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
Author Archives: susan
I couldn’t help but get totally choked up (disclosure: I’m an adoptee searching for my birthfather, too) when I saw the news about Olympic skiing medalist Toby Dawson reuniting with his Korean birthfather. This is the answer to so many … Continue reading
So often Asian people are convinced that they can “tell” who their fellow Korean- or Japanese- or Chinese-Americans are. Or that they can identify members of other Asian-American groups. But can we really? When I pass other Asian-Americans on the … Continue reading
I was mesmerized by Jeff Yang’s article about “Asian Chick Lit” in today’s SF Chronicle. It describes the decline in “regular” (um, read “white”) chick lit at the same time as an explosion of Asian-American authors writing about young, professional, … Continue reading
If you are partly or wholly Korean, you might want to check this out: (thanks to Green Fertility for the heads-up) Sam is 21 years old. He was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia over the winter break; a good match … Continue reading