8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Author Archives: susan
I couldn’t help but get totally choked up (disclosure: I’m an adoptee searching for my birthfather, too) when I saw the news about Olympic skiing medalist Toby Dawson reuniting with his Korean birthfather. This is the answer to so many … Continue reading
So often Asian people are convinced that they can “tell” who their fellow Korean- or Japanese- or Chinese-Americans are. Or that they can identify members of other Asian-American groups. But can we really? When I pass other Asian-Americans on the … Continue reading
I was mesmerized by Jeff Yang’s article about “Asian Chick Lit” in today’s SF Chronicle. It describes the decline in “regular” (um, read “white”) chick lit at the same time as an explosion of Asian-American authors writing about young, professional, … Continue reading
If you are partly or wholly Korean, you might want to check this out: (thanks to Green Fertility for the heads-up) Sam is 21 years old. He was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia over the winter break; a good match … Continue reading