8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Category Archives: Video Blog
8Asians Vlog from Lianne: Reverse Culture Shock
Lianne returned to the US after living in Taiwan, and experienced Reverse Culture Shock. This is how she dealt with it.
Posted in Video Blog 1 Comment
Intersections of Arts and Violence by Isaac Ho
By Isaac Ho When a horrible tragedy captures our nation’s attention (as happened with the Newtown shootings) we, as a society and as individuals, search for answers vowing to never allow such a tragedy to happen again. No industry wants … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Observations, Video Blog 2 Comments
TaiwaneseAmerican.org’s Ho Chie Tsai and his My Taiwan Travelogues
If you are at all involved in the Taiwanese American community, especially the 2nd generation (those of us born in the United States), then you probably know who Ho Chie Tsai is. I like to describe him as the “embodiment … Continue reading
Posted in Observations, Video Blog 3 Comments
Video Blog: Where You From?
[EDITORS NOTE: As we here at 8Asians are always down to try new things, we’re experimenting with a regular video column. Today, our very own “velvety voiced” contributor Brian answers on video the question other bloggers on this site have … Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyles, Video Blog 5 Comments