8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: Diana Chao
When she was 14, Diana Chao began experiencing severe pain in her eyes. The pressure buildup in her eyes was diagnosed as uveitis, an inflammatory eye disease that caused her to go temporarily blind. For the next four years, she … Continue reading