8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: divorce
American Dad Jailed in Japan for Trying to Bring Kids Home
Earlier this year, a New Jersey dad fought to get his son back from Brazil from his ex-wife’s family. Now, a similarly heart-breaking scenario is playing out–this time, in Japan. Christopher Savoie is sitting in jail right now because he … Continue reading
Posted in (featured), Current Events, Family Tagged abduction, arrest, child, child protective services, children, Christopher Savoie, custody, divorce, Japan, kids 21 Comments