8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: kids
“Is that Kina Grannis?” “You know who Kina Grannis is?” The Daughter was looking at a video of Kina Grannis, and she was really surprised I knew her. She was surprised not only because most teenagers think that their parents … Continue reading
Back in October, I had blogged about an awesome Target ad. Well now, I recently saw a pretty awesome CVS ad, with a charismatic Asian American mom with her adorable sons. Maybe this ad is only running in California (I … Continue reading
Earlier this year, a New Jersey dad fought to get his son back from Brazil from his ex-wife’s family. Now, a similarly heart-breaking scenario is playing out–this time, in Japan. Christopher Savoie is sitting in jail right now because he … Continue reading
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy Add this guy to the list of people to watch! Moshe Kai Cavalin, the only son of an Israeli father and a Taiwanese mother, is graduating from East … Continue reading
My boss has been living in India (I like to joke that my management has been outsourced), but he is moving back to the United States. One of his concerns is how his daughter will deal with the move. She … Continue reading