8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: domestic violence
Christian churches are strange, complicated gatherings of people where the tension between acknowledging brokenness and appearing virtuous is constantly present. Growing up in a Korean American church I always felt this awkward back and forth. People interacted with each other … Continue reading
Jeremy Lin has joined Eli Manning, David Beckham and others in this Public Service Announcement about dating violence. This is was produced by the White House as part of the 1is2many campaign. According to the White House: “Despite the significant … Continue reading
If you’ve been on Facebook in the last couple of months, then you might have been inundated with requests to vote in Chase’s Community Giving Facebook Campaign. With financial resources drying up for many organizations, this campaign has been a … Continue reading