8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: East Eats West
“You know your cultural heritage is a major success when someone else is selling it back to you.” I have always been interested in how Asian Americans have influenced American culture at large. No where is this influence more apparent … Continue reading