8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Rachael Ray
Asian influences on American Cuisine: Andrew Lam’s “East Eats West”
“You know your cultural heritage is a major success when someone else is selling it back to you.” I have always been interested in how Asian Americans have influenced American culture at large. No where is this influence more apparent … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Local, San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California Tagged Andrew Lam, East Eats West, Feast of Words, Pho, Rachael Ray, Vietnamese Diaspora 1 Comment