8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
Tag Archives: Eric Kim
Eric Kim’s debut cookbook Korean American is an absolute joy to read and cook from. The essays are beautifully written (no surprise if you’ve ever perused Kim’s writing for the New York Times) and the recipes are wide-ranging with drool-inducing … Continue reading