8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: spam
In Praise of Spam: Prose, a Play, and a Poem
Spam, Eggs, and Rice. That was a familiar and comforting meal when I was a kid, and I still feel that way today. While Spam has been condemned as the epitomy of unhealthy processed food, I recently learned about an … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Food & Drink, History, Lifestyles Tagged Eric Kim, Jaime Sunwoo, Roberto Ascalon, spam Leave a comment
Obama campaign needs to lose 80/20
If there’s anything I despise, it’s spam. One thing I hate worse than spam? It’s political spam. And the 80-20 Initiative doesn’t do itself or the Democratic Party any favors. Lo and behold, I go and check the one single … Continue reading
Posted in Observations, Politics Tagged 80/20, Democrat, election, opinion, PAC, Politics, spam 31 Comments
Korean Air targets you by your surname
I thought it was a one time deal. Seriously. The first time I totally overlooked it. But two barrages of snail mail junk is absolutely annoying. Korean Air has been pumping their US marketing up in the six months. Just … Continue reading
Posted in Observations, WTF Tagged airline, Korean Air, marketing, spam 6 Comments
Does the 80-20 initiative uses spamming tactics?
The 80-20 Initiative is one that claims to want to pull all asian americans as a swing block for voting and is nonpartisan and… well… yadda yadda. That’s great and all, and I’m glad they’re looking to have Asians vote. … Continue reading
Posted in WTF Tagged 80-20, S.B. Woo, spam 13 Comments