8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Amazon Prime Video: Jimmy O Yang: ‘Good Deal’ Comedy Special Now Streaming
Tag Archives: Glaucoma
This press release from Transitions Optical says that eye care awareness is low among Asian Americans, which is a concern because Asian Americans are more vulnerable than the general population to such eye ailments as Glaucoma and conditions like diabetes … Continue reading
Particular minority groups are at greater risk for certain eye diseases than whites. For example, Asian Americans are much more likely to get glaucoma than other ethnic groups. Given that April is National Minority Health Month, Eye Care America, … Continue reading
A recently released study from the American Academy of Ophthalmology reveals that Asian Americans are at an increased risk of developing Glaucoma. Glaucoma is an eye disease that damages the optic nerve and can cause blindness if untreated. By reviewing … Continue reading