This press release from Transitions Optical says that eye care awareness is low among Asian Americans, which is a concern because Asian Americans are more vulnerable than the general population to such eye ailments as Glaucoma and conditions like diabetes which can lead to blindness. The release cites a recent study that says that two out of three Americans do not know that ethnicity can be a risk factor for developing eye health issues. Asian Americans are said to be the most likely ethnic to group to skip their eye examinations. Transitions Optical is a manufacturer of eye care lenses and funds a number of charities concerned with eye health.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?