8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Halloween
Fresh Off the Boat, Season 2, Episode 5: “Miracle on Dead Street” Original airdate October 27, 2015. Microsynopsis: Louis and the boys are excited about their first Halloween in the suburbs, but Jessica doesn’t share their enthusiasm. Instead, she takes … Continue reading
I recently had a random interesting conversation about American holidays with my mom. She was born in Taiwan, raised there, and didn’t immigrate out to America until she was about 30 years old. She told me that out of all … Continue reading
Crap. It’s the day before Halloween and you don’t have a costume. You’re also Asian, which means your options are either limited to Bruce Lee, GoGo from Kill Bill, Ryu from Street Fighter or Mulan. Yawn. You were already a … Continue reading