8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Jay Chou
Life is hard enough as an Asian. Not all of us can get perfect SAT scores, graduate from medical school or trick out a Honda Civic. The pressure to embrace our culture remains but sometimes, we just don’t want to. … Continue reading
If an overprivileged trust fund frat boy became a superhero and recruited the foreign exchange Asian student that he paid to do his homework the result would be The Green Hornet. Like many movies in Hollywood, Hornet has been playing … Continue reading
In the upcoming movie adaptation of the beloved comic, The Green Hornet (and it’s in 3D!) Taiwanese sensation Jay Chou steps into the role of Kato and Seth Rogen plays the title character. But let’s face it — let’s face … Continue reading
Over the past year or so, there’s been a growing increase of Hollywood films and major television shows using Asian celebrities from their Asian homeland. From Rain in Ninja Assassin,Jackie Chan in The Karate Kid, Charice in Glee, and now Jay … Continue reading