8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Los Altos
Satish Ramachandran’s discrimination lawsuit against the city of Los Altos and other individuals has been mostly dismissed. Judge Beth Labson Freeman threw out most of the allegations in suit saying that most of them in the lawsuit had already been … Continue reading
You might think that getting buying a home in an upscale Silicon Valley city like Los Altos, where the median home price is over $2 Million, means that you have “made it” as an American. Satish Ramachandran feels differently. His … Continue reading