8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Los Altos
Satish Ramachandran’s discrimination lawsuit against the city of Los Altos and other individuals has been mostly dismissed. Judge Beth Labson Freeman threw out most of the allegations in suit saying that most of them in the lawsuit had already been … Continue reading
You might think that getting buying a home in an upscale Silicon Valley city like Los Altos, where the median home price is over $2 Million, means that you have “made it” as an American. Satish Ramachandran feels differently. His … Continue reading