8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
Tag Archives: Mark Munoz
Three Asian American/Pacific Islander MMA fighters won at UFC Fight Night 66 in Manila (Pasay to be exact) Philippines. Jon “The Super Saiyan” Tuck, the first Chamorro signed to the UFC, submitted Tae Hyun Bang, by rear naked choke. Mark … Continue reading
Asian American MMA Fighters went 1-1 on UFC on Fuel 4 last Wednesday, as Chris “Kamikaze” Cariaso won his flyweight bought but Mark Munoz saw his title shot chances go away after he was knocked out by Chris Weidman. They … Continue reading
In 2008, this forum asked, “why so few Asian American in MMA? Four years later, Ben Henderson is the UFC lightweight champion, Mark Munoz is headlining UFC on Fuel 4, “Munoz vs Weidman,” Cung Le is on the main card … Continue reading
After reading Akrypti’s post on Asian men as villains, I really appreciated this video of Mark Munoz, a strong, powerful Asian guy who can kick butt but isn’t a trash talking heel. He is at a press conference held after … Continue reading
Mark the “Filipino Wrecking Machine” Munoz said after his UFC 123 win over friend and training partner Aaron Simpson that it was weird hitting a friend in the face. We have talked about Asian Americans in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) … Continue reading