8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: marriage standards
Technicality Forcing Iraq War Widow from Okinawa and her Child out of the US
When Sgt. Michael Ferschke died in Iraq, the U.S. Marines recognized that Hotaru Ferschke was his wife. But because she was married to him by proxy when he was in Iraq and since he died before they could meet again, … Continue reading
Posted in (simple), Current Events, WTF Tagged Hotaru Ferschke, Iraq war, marriage standards, Michael Ferschke, widow Leave a comment