8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Oakland Chinatown
Oakland Chinatown Hit Hard by Violence and the Pandemic
Even before the pandemic, Oakland Chinatown was struggling. But since start of the Pandemic and the resulting increase in anti-Asian violence, 10% of Oakland Chinatown small business have closed. The shooting death of beloved Oakland Chinatown dentist Lili Xu is … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Current Events, Discrimination, Local, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged coronavirus, COVID-19, Lili Xu, Oakland Chinatown Leave a comment
Struggles in Oakland Chinatown
The only Chinatown I remember growing up was Oakland Chinatown. When my family first came to the Bay Area, we lived in the East Bay, and Oakland Chinatown was the nearest place my parents could get Filipino vegetables and other … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Local, Real Estate, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged Oakland Chinatown 1 Comment