8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Rebecca Chiyoko King O’Riain
“I’m half Japanese, and my husband is all Irish. Our kids have very Celtic coloration — pale skin and fair hair. They’re not obviously Asian in appearance at all, and yet they still feel very connected with that part of … Continue reading