8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Formerly Suspended Shock Jock JV Moves to Revision3
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: reflection
Oshogatsu: A Japanese New Years
Besides Groundhogs day, my favorite holiday is New Years. I look forward to it every year. I always forget though that most people just think it’s a day to watch football (or a day to recover from a night of partying). For those who don’t know, New Years or oshogatsu in Japan is the most important and elaborate holiday of the year. Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Family, Food & Drink, Observations Tagged Japan, new years day, oshogatsu, reflection, tradition Leave a comment