8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: tradition
Besides Groundhogs day, my favorite holiday is New Years. I look forward to it every year. I always forget though that most people just think it’s a day to watch football (or a day to recover from a night of partying). For those who don’t know, New Years or oshogatsu in Japan is the most important and elaborate holiday of the year. Continue reading