8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
Tag Archives: Richard Blumenthal
The United States Senate passed the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, which would improve data collection of hate crimes associated with COVID-19 and expand public awareness of those crimes, in a rare bipartisan vote of 94-1. The bill was sponsored by … Continue reading